- Pick a course that advertises green practices. If none advertise this do a quick call around to all the courses and find one who cares.
- Recycle anything you bring onto the course. If it's not recyclable, carry your trash until you come across a wastebasket.
- WALK the course instead of renting a cart! It is healthier for you and the environment!!!
- Buy golf balls and golf tees made from recycled materials. Believe me, they work just as well!
- Replace your divots. This helps keep the grass growing well and reduces the course's maintenance costs, keeping green fees lower!
Have a great spring and good luck with your golf swing!
How to Recycle Golf Balls
**image courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons