Friday, November 13, 2009

How To Recycle Old House and Car Keys

How To Recycle Old House and Car Keys
Most recycling programs will take old keys. Make sure you remove any rubber around the key. There are also other ways to recycle or reuse old house or car keys. My three year old son loves to play with my keys. There have been times where he has grabbed them off the counter and hid them from me! Old keys make great toys, but be careful and put a large keychain on it.

There is also a charity that will take old keys called Keys for Kindness. They take old keys and recycle them, and then donate proceeds to the M.S. Society.

You can mail your old keys to:
Keys For Kindness
PO Box 201
Pearl River, NY 10965



 I love all my readers.  Thank you to all of you who share my passion!

1 comment:

  1. Car Key Fob - Spare Remote, Lost Key Replacement, transponder keys, new key cases, keyless remote fobs, blank car keys, blades,car remotes, spare car key. car key finder

    ReplyDelete