Sunday, September 6, 2009

Photos of MidAmerican Energy Windmill At Iowa State Fair

I was looking through old photos on my camera today and came across a couple I thought I would share. A couple weeks ago I went to the Iowa State Fair. MidAmerican Energy is a power company that has a few windfarms across the state and one of their windmills was donated to the fair. I read that the Iowa State Fair gets a donation of $100,000 of free power every year for the next ten years. It is about half the size of the windmills that you can find at their windfarms and is about 200 feet tall. Due to the crowds and landscape it was tough to get a good shot but here are a couple photos:mid american energy windmill ISFiowa state fair windmill

1 comment:

  1. REALLY GREAT NEWS!!! You can now not only heat and cool your home the clean,earth friendly , renewable , geothermal way-but also your POOL! This is information well worth looking into-Francis http://www.geothermalquestions.net

    ReplyDelete