- Visually inspect your home or apartment for holes or cracks and if you find some make sure to seal them.
- Store all food in air-tight containers and keep food off of the ground.
- Clean up! Pests can easily hide in a cluttered home.
- If you have pets do not leave their food dishes out at night and also make sure to keep the pet food sealed in an air-tight container.
- Inspect anything you bring into your home for pests.
- Keep trash away from your home or office, preferably in a bin or trash can.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
The Greenest Solution to Rodent and Pest Problems: Prevention
Most pesticides are made from very toxic ingredients. The greenest way to take care of pest problems is to prevent them from happening at all. The fall is the season that most pest problems occur so I thought I would share some tips on pest prevention for your home or business.